Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Good-bye Oregon

Well, I figured I'd better post today because I'm leaving the state tomorrow and don't know when I'll have access to a computer again. Hopefully I'll have a roommate with one in Provo, or at least a neighbor or a good friend, or else I'll hopefully find a lab somewhere that I can use... or I can always go to the library.

Regardless of all that, I'll be driving to Boise tomorrow and into SLC on Thursday. I'm heading down early in the hopes of securing a job before all the masses of college students arrive. At least my applications will be in first. I can't move into my apartment until next Wednesday, so I'm going to be friend hopping until then (I have four different friends that I'm staying with for a night or two.) Oh, and Amy Ward will be with me the entire time as well... and she's going to be my roommate along with Annie Parker.

Okay, I have to go back to packing and watching the Olympics. The important things, you know.

I love you all.

Tawnia

PS You're Welcome Adam

No comments: