Monday, August 23, 2004

Emily's WHAT?

Um, Mom, did you know that even if you haven't posted something, when you put a DRAFT in the works, everyone can still see the TITLE of it when we log in to post. And the stupid part is, when you start a draft, it gets posted in the order it was started, not actually the order it goes up. So posts can get missed that way if we don't know to go back and look for it. Recommendation - do NOT use the draft feature! And for crying out loud, spill the news - what the hey are you talking about? Is this just another book that's being referred to as her boyfriend, like my car was for quite some time? Or are we referring to an actual person and a commitment?

Jared - I said I didn't know if you and Nathan had website experience, and, well, I didn't. It's not like you post (or email in the past) your class schedule every semester, or even that I'd expect that ... but don't throw a fit for me not knowing something you've never told me. Sheesh.

This is Adam's last week of work at the library - classes start next week. Today, if I haven't been fighting my computer, I've been fighting to keep my eyes open because they hurt. I don't know why - they just do. It's not been a very good day, so I'm going home.

Love, Trina

No comments: