Tuesday, August 10, 2004

You make me proud

Can you even imagine what it's like to be a parent and read the last few posts on this blog? To have such children as I've been blessed with who truly love to carry on gospel discussions? What examples you are!

One of my favorite scriptures on prayer is from 3rd Nephi 17: 15-24. I'm sure you all know the story. I especially like verse 17 "And no tongue can speak, neither can be written by any man, neither can the hearts of men conceive so great and marvelous things as we both saw and heard Jesus speak; and no one can conceive of the joy which filled our souls at the time we heard him pray for us unto the Father."

No, I've never had an experience like this, but I love the way it illustrates Christ's love for each one of us. I know how I feel when I see my children making righteous choices in their lives, so how must he feel when he sees those same things. I'm sure it makes him feel that His effort was worth it, too.

Love always,
MOM

No comments: