Monday, August 02, 2004

Happy Monday to All

Happy Monday to you!

Sorry you're not feeling well Jed! I hope you feel better soon.

Tawnia, sounds like EFY was everything you hoped. I'm so glad. Laurel enjoyed talking with you during your stay. I hope the move to Utah goes well.

Sorry the humidity is getting to you Trina! I got two glorious summers of such weather, except it rained at the same time. Yeah. Ninety degrees, pouring down rain. I guess Florida is like that too.

Our weekend was fun. Baseball, Temple, Church, Rachel and the kids and the dog. On that last one, Laurel's sister stayed at our house last night since Loren is out of town. Everyone was pretty well-behaved. The kids are all really cute right now. Lance, the youngest, is almost three. He's talking all of a sudden and it's really cute.

And now, the working week... I only have a few more weeks of school this semester. I'm trying to get it all done.

Take care all!
Love,
Eric

No comments: