Friday, August 20, 2004

Update from Jared

Now I have alot to update on.

I am NOT going to Atlanta next week. They extended it to two weeks and I can't miss that much class. So I bowed out, along with pretty much everyone else who had been selected. Myron (the district manager) must have felt like an idiot when all his personal first picks said no because he changed the time.

Interesting places I have been ... Germany. I love the culture, the food, and especially the people. Germans are really nice, sort of like Texans, not like the nasty rude French people and Utahn people.

Trina, you said you didn't know if Nathan or I knew anything about running a website? I've taken more computer and networking classes than everyone else in the family combined. And Nathan was writing HTML code back when the rest of us were still trying to figure out what the internet was. We've both had our own websites before. It took me about 30 seconds to generate that list of possible website names. I've debated pricing structures back and forth with Eric. Yeah, I know what I'm doing here. But I choose not to take a major hand in this project because I've already got a zillion things on my plate. End of rant.

No comments: