Monday, August 16, 2004

Happy Anniversary, Eric and Laurel!

Happy birthday to Bryan, and Happy Anniversary to Eric and Laurel. (I didn't post before about Bryan's birthday because he can't ... you know ... READ. But I did think of him that day.) I love you all! Yay!

The hurricanes, by the time Washington DC got in the way, were just big rainstorms. No big deal - there wasn't even wind. Just, it rained all day. Adam's family was not affected at all by the hurricanes, but are potentially in the path of the next ones that are being tracked off shore right now. What about Aunt Joy? Has anyone heard about how they're all doing? Tampa got NAILED. Today is gorgeous - warm with just a little bit of humidity, and blue skies. Yay for blue skies! It was overcast most of July, and very muggy. Usually August is worse than July, but not so far.

Happy celebrations, and the weather report ... what a fun post. Ha ha ha ... Oh, and my lesson went really well yesterday. How was your's, Jared? I hope I was able to provide at least a little bit of insight.

Love, Trina and Adam

No comments: