Tuesday, August 17, 2004

50 by 50 - 2 down

Ya know those goals lists of 50 things you want to do before your 50th birthday ... or 100 by 100, or whatever ... Adam and I were making a combined list the other day (for when HE turns 50, giving us an extra 9 years and 8 months after I turn 50), which is what got me thinking about it. Well, 2 of my personal goals are now officially, by the United States Government, declared successful. I wanted to get married, and live in Washington DC for at least a year ... and this morning, I got a DC driver's license. So my name is now legally Caudle, and I'm a resident of the District of Columbia. Registered to vote and everything! Yes, I do feel a little different today. My name is different, and so is my ID. I've never relinquished my Oregon residency until now.

Okay, I'll be quiet now - I've posted twice in a row now. Remember that this is our FAMILY'S blog, not just mine ... so we ALL need to post occasionally.

Love, Trina (and Adam. Adam says thank you to Tawnia for telling me how to make pork chops on Sunday, because they turned out well.)

No comments: