Sunday, August 22, 2004

The New Family Website

Okay all...

I'd like a little more input before I up and buy a name.

Is anyone opposed to insanityinc.net or .org as a family website name, and if so, are there any others in Jared's list, or any others at all that you would like to use?

Let me know... and I mean YOU, unless your name is Jared, Trina, or ...Mom.

Oh, and one of my favorite trips was driving up the California coast with Laurel a few years ago. We visited a lot of the old Spanish missions, and the drive between San Luis Obispo and Carmel (past Hearst castle and Big Sur and all) was one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen. The green hills on one side and the Pacific Ocean on the other... it was a windy road but it was worth the three hours of 30 MPH turns. It was the perfect day for it too I guess. It was the end of January and the sky was beautiful. Maybe I'll scan in a few pictures so you can see...



Okay that's all for now.

Love, Eric

No comments: