Thursday, August 26, 2004

I love my sisters

I had no idea about the sisters blog until Mindy mentioned it. Of course, I'm not a sister. Really, the only thing that made me sad was that Clarissa has participated in that blog and not in this one. But that is changing too, so no problem. Besides, as the only teenager left in the family, she should be allowed to be the rebel... of sorts.

By the way sisters, I only glanced over it. I didn't really read it much. If you want to make it a little more open and accessible I can add it as a link on the side there, or you can keep it to yourselves which is fine too.

But the point of this is, I love my sisters.

I'm staring down my thirtieth birthday. One more day... a half day now, until I'm no longer a guy in my twenties. Boy, it really makes me introspective. Suddenly I'm evaluating all the stuff I haven't done and haven't become. Of course, I do my own laundry pretty well now. And I drive a stick shift. And I graduated from college. I guess I'm not such a failure after all. Anyway, we're going to a baseball game tomorrow night. That'll be fun. The Angels are on an 8 game winning streak, and won last night with a score of 21-6! Crazy. But the point is, Laurel is going to bake me a cake, and that's what matters.

Love,
Eric

1 comment:

Eric said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.