Thursday, August 26, 2004

Provo

Hello Familia,

Well, I've made it into my new apartment. I got a nice workout lugging all of my boxes and bags up to the third floor of my apartment complex. (Yep, I've made it to the top!) My time down here has been spent scoping out Provo as well as visiting with old friends. I spent Tuesday in Logan with Aunt Marli and then we hooked up with Sam and Deb and the kids (minus Jaron, Daniel, and Melanie who stayed in Ogden) for the Martin Harris Pageant.

Now I'm looking for work. I have a few places where things might happen. It really all comes down to who you know. I have a friend that works at a charter school and they might have a teacher's aide position available. I e-mailed the principal and I'm waiting for details on the job.

Other than that I am just working on getting unpacked and settled. My roommates are awesome and we already have a lot of fun together (and I've only known Jennifer and Stephanie for less then 24 hours.) The other two, Amy and Annie, are from home so I know them well.

I don't care what the family website is called, but at the moment I'm not sure that I can pay any money out or at least not much because I don't have a JOB which means I have NO income. So I guess we can work this out later, but I wanted to put my two cents (or no cents) in. =)

I am glad that we have the blog and I hope we continue to have something like unto it, because I will miss it if it is gone.

Love,
Tawnia

No comments: