Saturday, August 21, 2004

Emily's Boyfriend

Yes, you read that correctly: boyfriend. The reason why I didn't post this before is because I wanted to talk to Mom about it first.

Okay, last summer I started e-mailing a guy named Jonathon Coultas. We sat next to each other during church when I was here for a few weeks, and then I went to Florida, and he wrote to me during that time. Right now, he's at JobCorps in Astoria. He still writes and calls, and we saw "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" together. We'll probably go out again this weekend.

And he says he's in love with me.

And I have butterflies in my stomach, and I don't know if I'm ready to make this decision, and I like him, but I just don't know if he's someone I could stay with forever. I have never been in a relationship before.

I am also thinking that Southern Viginia University might be a good place to go to school next year.

No comments: