Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Mom's 100 list

Hey Trina - I have a list of 100 things (well I haven't quite thought of 100 yet) that I want to do in my life time. I've divided my list into sections for family, personal, travel, church, genealogy and books I want to read. Travel is my longest list. I want to see the world. I need to think of 7 more things that fit on my list. I wish I'd started this when I was much younger, because there are lots of things I could have put on it that I've already done. Since I started the list, in 2002, I've completed 10 of my goals. I challenge all of you to come up with your list of dreams and goals. Share some of them with the rest of us, if you'd like. I've been having fun with mine. Some of them are fairly short and others take a long time. Last month I saw where my father was born, visited Banff National Park and went through the Cardston Temple. Three goals on one vacation - not bad.

No comments: