Sunday, February 19, 2006

We got one too

Emily mentioned that she got a new bishop last Sunday. We got a new bishop, today. I don't think any of you know him, except maybe Trina. It's Nich Ochs, he's married to Diane Babb. When he first started investigating the church he had long hair and earrings. Now he's a bishop. People change when the gospel is in their lives. The counselors are both new to the ward.

I've been spending quite a bit of my time trying to keep up with the Olympics. I also had to take some of my girls to dance practice, then chaperone the youth dance last night. I'm keeping busy. I still haven't figured out the problem with my leg, now I need to see a dermatologist to see if he can figure it out. It's no fun but support hose and aleve help.

I haven't gotten anything finished to add to my page since my last post. It's interesting that some people were complaining that no one commented when they posted something new. Well, I haven't gotten any comments either. I guess we're all rather neglectful in that regard. I hope to have something new up in a few more days.

I'd better run now and see what I can accomplish on this beautiful Sunday afternoon.

Love ya,
MOM

No comments: