Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Updates

I've been home all this week with a stupid problem with my leg. I keep checking the blog but there hasn't been much action. I even posted another question but there haven't been any takers. Is everyone super busy? I decided to make a little action of my own and have done a few more updates to my site. I have a lot more things I want to do. I'm going to work tomorrow and we'll see how it goes. It's difficult to walk but the doctors don't seem to know what to do with me. Anyway I'm sure you don't want to hear about Mom's aches and pains. How is the script coming Emily and Trina? Have you had time to work on it much? It sounds like Emily is pretty busy with school, so I thought I should ask. I still haven't heard what most of you want me to do about your costumes, or have you got that all figured out yourselves?

Enough rambling for now, I need to get ready for YW.

Love ya,
MOM

1 comment:

Michelle said...

My Mom had a problem with her leg that sounded very similar. It was very painful. Her endocrinologist refered her to a clinic for nerves (I forget the name of it) and they put electrodes through her leg about 3 days a week for several weeks. (I believe chiropractors can do this, too.) It literally woke the nerves back up. They told her it was equivalent to walking 2 miles, which of course no one would do if they are in pain. It worked really well.

Her leg problem was called neuropathy, related to uncontrolled blood sugar. He also switched her to insulin shots, which helped her tons. She went to several doctors before getting a diagnoses.

I'm not saying this is what is wrong with your leg. I'm just commenting because you mentioned the lack of blog activity.