Monday, February 06, 2006

movie thought

We're watching Ocean's 12 right now, and one of the group is a little Aisan guy ... and although he talks in a foreign language, everyone in the group understands him, and responds to him, as if they all understand .. except there is no subtitles, so we just have to guess what he's saying. It's rather entertaining, and it reminded me of the movie, and Clarissa's character. Maybe you could rent it and see what I mean .. just as an example of how it has been done before.

1 comment:

Eric said...

Sounds interesting. I hope Trina and Emily are reading...

Anyway Mindy, I'm glad you decided to cut back on the work hours. Sometimes it is better to quit what seems like the best job on paper when it really isn't the best situation. I think you made the right decision.