Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I am back

Sorry your job thing did not work out for you, Mindy. At least you gave it a shot. Three jobs at once is crazy. It was three, right?

Why did you have to sprint back home, Emily? If you were going to jump in puddles and get all wet anyway I don't see any reason for running. Then again I need glasses to see 5 inches in front of me, so there is no way I could see across 3 time zones and see why you were running.

Laurel, a movie that I can watch over and over again is The Truman Show. I watch it with my wife, Amanda.

I know you have a shoe city down in southern CA Eric, but do they have a T-shirt city? Sounds like you need one with all the t-shirts you wish you had.

Jared, what is up with your page?

Right now I do not remember a whole lot of the other things that people have posted on the blog, so please do not feel sad that I did not post something to you. Amanda just called and I am going to lunch with her. Oh yeah, the reason I got on here was to let you all know that I received my CCC diploma today. star wink star

Nathan

2 comments:

Emily said...

Why did I run in the rain? Because it was pouring! Because it was fun! Because I wasn't intending to get soaking wet; I just gave up trying to stay dry at the very end.

Oh, and the reason why I'm commenting is to congratulate you on recieving your diploma.

Eric said...

They don't have a T-Shirt City around here that I know of, but it would be cool if there was. I might just have to buy my t-shirts at a regular store.