Thursday, February 23, 2006

pictures and stevie

Pictures. I want some. Lots of them, actually, while we're at the reunion. I'd like individual shots of everyone, to go over the fire place (because I REALLY need a new one), and a big huge family one too, where it's close up and you can actually see all our faces (because one the last time was just too far away). I'd also like couple/family ones as well, and ones of just the babies. And sister ones, and sister ones including the sisters-in-law and girl babies. And some just the boys and boy babies (and just the boys).

Eric, I wanted to let you know that whenever I'm feeling blue at all, or just want to smile, I watch the latest Stevie video on your page. I LOVE IT! I've watched it at least a dozen times, if not more, and it makes me smile every single time. He's getting so big, and he looks so happy. I'm really looking forward to meeting him this summer. And he'll be even more big and giggly, and even talking a little then too!

No comments: