Saturday, February 18, 2006

That's It! I'm posting!

Goodness! What's going on? Are you all doing what I've been doing??? Checking to see if anyone has posted, and then not posting because no one else has. Well, get over it, and POST already!

This week has been tiring. I've been back at work all week, but I'm still getting over the bronchitis. But the week still went well. Yesterday we had a field trip to the Bean Museum. No, it's not a museum full of beans. Actually it's full of animals (dead, stuffed ones.) It's named after some man with the last name Bean. The field trip went well, except I forget how tiring they are, even though I don't have to do anything. I think it's the stress of the field trip that exhausts me. But, once I got back to school it was a pretty easy day. And, it's a three day weekend!! Hooray! I'll probably spend a lot of time out at the school in order to get caught up on everything I got behind on because of being sick.

Other than that... I got to go back to my ballet class this week. It makes me really sore for a few days afterwards. And our teacher was gone, so we had a sub, and she was okay, but I'm looking forward to our regular teacher being back.

Ummm... so, I need to go take a shower and get going on the day. I slept in for a long time and had lots of dreams about... school. It's supposed to snow today and tomorrow. I'm still half asleep, so I am rambling.

I love all of you.
Love,
T

1 comment:

Eric said...

I'm glad you took your own advice and posted Tawnia. In my defense, I've been pretty busy over the past two weeks. Not just work, but a lot of other things as well. I'll post about them later.

Glad to hear you're feeling better, but take it easy sis.

We're watching the women's biathalon on tv now. It's cool.