Thursday, February 02, 2006

Hello, family

I'm hoping for an early spring too, especially after the fire drill at 7:30 this morning. Hardly anyone was awake, and it was cold outside. I grabbed my coat and sandles, but I didn't have time to put on socks, so my feet were cold.

No, Nathan there were no knee-pads provided. I hope next Monday's activity is better -- Twister. I don't know how many people are going to be there, because there's no school on Monday. This may allow me to do more homework. Actually, I'm not too far behind in classes, and I shouldn't have an unusually large amount of homework over the weekend. On Friday afternoon, though, I'm going to talk with my history teacher about my term paper. I had the idea of something about warfare and technology -- perhaps a case where technology did not win the battle. That might be interesting.

No comments: