Thursday, February 09, 2006

Michelle's comment to Mom's post

Hey, that was/is good stuff, Michelle. This very well could be what's wrong with Mom's leg because she does have a problem with her blood sugar. Interesting. Mom, why don't you bring it up with your doctor? On a related note, my friend Alisha had a HORRIBLE time with being pregnant with breaking out in a huge rash and she was told she was "allergic to being pregnant." About a year later, I read something in Reader's Digest about some disease that has symptoms that show up as being "allergic to being pregnant" and I immediately told Alisha about it. Sure enough, that's what she has, but her doctor didn't figure it out until she told him, based on this article that I found.

Moral of the story: tell people about your aches and pains. You can figure things out from the weirdest sources, not the least of which is the family blog.

Moral of the story 2: Trina is learning from her medical transcription course. Neuro = nerves. Pathy = disease. Those are 2 of my recent vocab words.

P.S. I posted here instead of adding another comment due to that lack of activity already referenced. Just busy with work is all - today was back to back meetings all day and now I'm trying to catch my breath before I head home. Whew!

No comments: