Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My Valentine's Day

I hope you all forgive me for not posting this sooner. On Friday, JoAnne's mom passed away. She's been living at JoAnne's for the past 5 years or so. It was very difficult for JoAnne, even though she knew it was coming. She died at home, which was what she wanted. I've spent quite a bit of time over there the past few days. Today was a memorial service at their home. She didn't want a funeral. So I guess you could say that we spent the time talking abaout how we love people and sharing our love. The service was at 4:00 so I left work a little early but didn't have to take the whole day off.

I have been able to watch some of the Olympics and have enjoyed what I've seen so far. I have to tape part of it because they show it so late. Then I have to try to find time to watch what I taped.

I've been working on a few things for my page when I can find a moment or two. I'll put them up as soon as they're ready. I too am anxious to see everyone at the reunion. I wish I could come to DC right when your baby comes, Trina, maybe when the next one comes I'll be retired and able to travel more. I just hope we can afford it.

No comments: