Thursday, February 23, 2006

stuff

Nathan, part of the reason why I suggested doing the pictures at the temple is because the kids could be babysat on the temple grounds while we're inside doing the session. The main reason for this is because of Summer - she'll still need to eat every 3 hours or so. It would be too long for me to be apart from her if we dropped her off somewhere, drove to the temple, did the session, and drove back. So because Summer has to go with us, we might as well take all the kids and do the pictures up there.

I did my baby registry today at babysrus.com, which links into amazon.com. I figured I might as well do it there so it would be more easily accessible for people who don't live here on the east coast. Don't feel obligated to get something at that store just because that's where we registered - if you want to get us something, get it wherever. (And please don't feel obligated to get us anything at all, although we do appreciate it.) We really don't care about where people get us stuff - this is just to give ideas. When you put in my name to find our list, it says we live in "Washington, Virginia." Yyyyyeah. I don't know how that came up, but there you go. That's really us. I don't have a lot on it right now because we already have a ton of stuff. We already have a carseat/infant carrier, a stroller, a bassinet, a baby frontpack, and more of the expensive things that people usually register for. We also have plenty of 0-3 month onesies because Adam keeps buying them. Adam wants to add toys to the registry, which I figured people would get us anyway but whatever.

No comments: