Saturday, February 18, 2006

Posting

Hello, Family.

Life for me has been very busy and stressful. For one thing, there are midterms. I haven't heard back on my test in philosophy, and we have a lot of reading to do with Descartes and Locke. It's my least favorite subject. And I've got a big history test on Tuesday, as well as the first chapter and a half of a novel due. I've got that written; I still need to print and copy it. I've got a math test on Wednesday, and I don't know when the music history test will be.

And someone decided that this would be a good time for Spirit Week, so there have been a lot of activities going on. I went to a dance last Saturday, as well as the play "Schoolhouse Rock." I only stayed for about forty-five minutes; I was tired, and I wasn't having much fun. Last night, there was SVU Idol. My new bishop, Stoddard, was one of the judges. Did I mention that we got a new bishopric last Sunday? Anyway, some of the singers were really good, but sometimes people forgot the words (though there were times when it was deliberate). They sang everything from Disney songs to popular songs to "I'm a Little Teapot." And tonight there's Shenanigans, the improv comedy troupe.

And in other news, a bridge fell out of my mouth. I haven't been able to schedule a dental appointment yet, so it probably won't be fixed until Monday. So I just take a lot of Tylonal and chew with the right side of my mouth.

No comments: