Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy V-Day to you all!

I never really paid much attention to Valentine's Day before but it's a big deal to Adam. So we have our little party every year now (this is our 3rd year - the 1st, we'd just gotten engaged). I don't think Valentine's Day is JUST about being mushy and romantic - it's to remember and acknowledge yet again how you care about people. So here are my Valentine wishes for all of you:

Dad - I like how you call out of the blue sometimes just to say hi. I love you.
Mom - All the girls in my ward who have just had babies had their moms here right away. I wish you could be here right away when Summer is born, and I'm really glad that you're coming for a couple of weeks this summer. I love you.
Eric - Our conversations, whether or not we agree, are definitely interesting and I enjoy them. We should talk more often. I love you.
Laurel - After watching that video of Stevie being born, man alive, you are one tough cookie. I love you.
Stevie - I love the cutest baby boy in the world!
Jared - Thanks for all your phone calls - those mean a lot. I love you.
Michelle - You make me laugh SO HARD sometimes. The most recent thing you said that still makes me laugh when I think of it was when Jared said that the easy part of being pregnant is the 2nd trimester. You said "The easy part is being the man." HA! I love you.
Brookie - I'm very excited to see you again at the reunion this summer! I love you.
Bryan - Making the movie with Torpedo Boy will be very fun! I love you.
Tawnia - I'm glad you're enjoying being in Utah and teaching - what you've wanted to do for a good long time. Onward and upward! I love you.
Emily - It's fun to have you out here on the East Coast with me. See you in a couple of weeks at spring break! I love you.
Nathan - Good job on getting through Chemeketa, and good luck at Willamette! I love you.
Amanda - Thanks for taking care of our baby bro there and making him so happy. I love you.
Mindy - I'm sure it's still hard for you sometimes, but honestly - I'm really glad you're back in the U.S. so you can come to all the family stuff again. Yay for the reunion this summer! Finally time for another Sisters picture! I love you.
Clarissa - Good luck with all of your plans for the future! Keep us posted on the blogs, and please post more often so we can hear what you're doing! I love you.

No comments: