Monday, February 27, 2006

February Blog FHE

http://www.lds.org/library/display/0,4945,6551-1-3363-1,00.html

This link is a "Worldwide Leadership Broadcast" that was done this month that I'd never heard of until I saw it on the lds.org homepage. And it's about the family! Excellent! This is exactly the kind of thing that makes the Church a "parenting guidebook." The speakers were Elders Bednar and Perry, Sister Parkin (the general Relief Society President), and President Monson. You can read the talks or watch the broadcast at the link, which I imagine to be 60-90 minutes long. Adam and I won't have time for FHE tonight because he has a big hearing tomorrow, but hopefully later in the week we can watch it for an FHE this week. I also plan to print out the talks for our book.

I thought last month's Blog FHE had good participation and I appreciated everything that was posted. I also feel like I've been doing a good majority of the talking in the last couple of weeks, so hopefully we can break our silent streak here and have good participation again.

1 comment:

Eric said...

I was totally planning on attending this, but I somehow forgot or wasn't reminded or something. Anyway, I'm glad it's all online, because I've heard there's some really amazing talks, including a real whammy by Elder Bednar.

Thanks Treen!