Wednesday, February 15, 2006

V-day

Well, I really don't like Valentine's Day. Yesterday was rather hectic. The kids didn't have to wear their uniforms, which, for some reason, makes them rather hyper. Then we had our class party, which, of course, gets them really riled up. I don't like that it makes it seem like a waste of a day at school. Yet all the kids are there!

The nice part was that Mindy stayed late and then needed a ride home, so I got out of here by 3:30 (which I never do!) I took some work home though. I got caught up on recording a lot of the math that the kids did while I was gone. And graded their last math test.

And then I watched and recorded Gillmore Girls, since Mindy was at work. And after that I sat around and watched the Olympics for quite awhile. I thought it was awesome that we got a gold in the men's alpine combined.

And right before I headed off to bed, I called and talked to Shawna Webb. (She had actually called me and I was returning her call.) And I also pondered on if I should go back to get my Master's, and what I should get my Master's in.

The End
-T

P.S. Oh, and of course I love all of you!

1 comment:

Frank and Evelyn said...

Were your kids really hyper today? Ours sure were.