Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Yes it's Stephen

Stephen Frank Palmer was born today, Aug 24, 2005 at 4:03pm. He weighed 3 pounds 12 ounces and was 17 inches long. He was born in Orange, Orange, California.

I can't wait until we got to see him. Dad and I got our tickets today. We should have bought them last week. We still got them at a good price but we have to fly out on Christmas day at 6pm and come back the following Sunday at 10:10pm. We'll be flying in and out of Ontario airport. If we'd gotten them last week we could have used the Orange County Airport and flown on the 26th instead of on Christmas. At least we managed to find flights for under $500 for the two of us. Most of them were in the $600 to $700 range.

They all still need our prayers because Stevie is a very tiny baby and Laurel was still having problems with her blood pressure when I talked to Eric this evening.

As I type this I keep making mistakes, I think I need to get to sleep.
Love to all of you,
MOM

No comments: