Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Updates

As I promised I would, I have now added my talk to the website. It's in the literature section. (Actually, if anyone's been checking on me, I added it a few days ago, but now I've gotten past talks up as well.) I also added the "famous people" page to my webpages archives. I'd love to hear feedback on anything on the website.

Also, Michelle and the kids will be out of town for a few days. They drove back up to Arlington because her sister Diana is in town for the week. Her brother Matthew, who lives down here in Houston, also went with them. I'll be getting to and from work, and church on Sunday, on my brand new MOPED!!! *applause*

1 comment:

Emily said...

I read some of your talks. I liked the ones on the Thirteenth Article of Faith and the one on service. But what happened to your Star Wars story?

Emily