Monday, August 01, 2005

HI

Nathan- What map do you speak of?
Trina- My calling is ward music coordinator and I'm a visiting teacher.
Mom- New Question?? More pictures??
Everyone I spoke to yesterday- Thank you for talking to me... it was nice to hear your voice.
Trina- Didn't you like the message on your cell phone?
Nathan- Yours was actually the fifth random message, but I'd forgotten about the first... I called my roommates boyfriends cell phone in order to make sure I'd put his number in right. His phone was at his apartment and he was sitting on the couch in my apartment. Oh, and you were only fourth because I was going in age order... besides Trina is the one to call earliest in the day since it is two hours later there... and an hour earlier at your place.
Michelle- Good job at winning in the "Call Tawnia Back after she leave you a random message" contest.
Mindy- Are you packed and ready to come... only a few m0re days at home!!!
Clarissa- are you finished reading Harry Potter five... are you going to read Harry Potter six in the next three days??
Everyone- do you think I should go and see Star Wars 3 sometime? I still haven't seen it, but it's in the cheap theaters now.
Everyone- I get to go and interview people now... weird... me interviewing people. Good thing I'm not the only person doing these interviews... I don't think I'd know what to say.
Everyone again- The church is true and I love you.

Love,
T

No comments: