Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Baby news

Hi everyone! Again, I am sorry that I have done so poorly at talking to you. Give me a few more days or weeks and I will.

Laurel is doing well in the hospital. She will probably come home later this week. I'm having a hard time concentrating at work, but what do you expect?

Laurel's mom is flying in next week to help out. I think she'll be a great emotional support if nothing else. Of course, she'll be more than that. It'll be good to have her here.

Stevie is doing great, of course. He's off the lights now, has gained a little weight, and I just talked to the nurse and learned that he wolfed down his first bottle like a madman. He just needs to remember to breathe while he's eating.

And that's my life. There's not much else going on, oddly enough. I'm going to try to clean the house tonight, and someday soon I want to buy an air conditioner and install it. Maybe tomorrow night.

No comments: