Monday, August 08, 2005

Famous People

Let's see -- I once ran into Mary Poppins when she was coming out of the restroom, I've sat on the bus next to Tigger, Chip and Dale were good friends of mine, I was acquainted with Mr. Penguin (from "Mary Poppins"), Minnie Mouse waved as I was heading into the mouseketeria, and I shook hands with Donald Duck. Of course, this is the sort of thing you expect when you work for Mickey Mouse (Disney World 2003).

And one time I sat next to a girl on the bus who said that she loaded Johnny Depp onto the Buzz Lightyear ride. And this was while her roommates were all hanging around at the hotel hoping to get a glimpse of him.

Famous people I want to meet? Gordon B. Hinckley. John Williams (one of the best composers alive). George Lucas. Orlando Bloom (he's hot). Sean Astin (he's a distant cousin). Kevin J. Anderson (a Star Wars novelist -- and I think I actually have a decent chance of meeting him someday . . . like next year, or a week from Friday).

Emily

No comments: