Friday, August 19, 2005

Mindy's Jobs

Okay, so I definately have two new jobs. My first job is the one that I already had when I got here .. the teaching job at Regean Academy. I have met my teacher, and I'll help set up her classroom next week, but other than that I don't actually start being a TA until the 6th of September. As for my other job, I did officially get the job at Subway. But they were already training two new people that week, so I'm not going to start there until the 24th. So I have all sorts of things going to keep me busy .... soon. Which is all good by me, since we moved this weekend. All my stuff is there and unpacked (I didn't bring much), but there's still a lot of odds and ends in the other apartment, and then all the cleaning that I'm going to help with. Should be fun. We also don't have internet quite yet - should by September 1st though, so then Tawnia and I can post more often (except we'll be busier, so we'll see how that goes). I am working on more sections of my website though, so hopefully those can be ready soon after we have internet. Anyway, it's getting late, and I'm supposed to go to WalMart with Amy, so I'll talk to you all later!

No comments: