Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Good Morning!!

I have a new question for everyone: What is your favorite time of day? I love early mornings, especially if I've had a good night's sleep. I also love sunsets. I love watching the sunset when you can really see all the beautiful colors, but not when I'm driving and the sun keeps getting in my eyes.

In answer to the map question, Nathan was referring to the map on our site that gave the location of each of the divisions of Insanity Inc. I think he wanted to update it since he's relocated. If I remember correctly it was removed some time ago when we were having space issues. Do you want that back on?

If I post again this week it will be tomorrow because Dad and I are taking Mindy to Utah on Thursday and we won't be home until late Sunday. Just thought I'd give you all a reminder.

Love always,
MOM

No comments: