Thursday, August 11, 2005

I have been assigned!

I finally have a teacher! Her name is Annette Bird. So I'll be her teaching assistant for one of the first grade classes. Yippee! I attended some training today, so now I can actually imagine how some of the day will go, so I'm getting very excited. Sorry that I haven't been posting more, but I can't get to the library every day. And Tawnia has been WAY more busy than I have, so she definately has her reasons. We're both alive and well and VERY social. I think we'll do better at posting in a couple weeks, when I'm finally moved in, and allowed to set up my computer .. but at the same time that's when school starts, so it'll be crazy hectic (and I'm still trying to get a second job).

As for famous people? I shook hands with Richard G. Scott .. I saw Lonestar in concert (and met a violinist) .. and was on the Ramblin Rod Show when I was about 7 or 8, so I guess you could consider that meeting him. I may have met more, but I really can't think of anyone at the moment.

(Sisters, I'll post on the BBC Blog at a later date, since I'm supposed to be back at my apartment 5 minutes ago to be Home Taught.)

No comments: