Thursday, August 25, 2005

Utah Adventures

Firstly, Eric and Laurel, CONGRATULATIONS! I'm very happy for you. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures. I really hope that everything goes well, and that everyone gets strong and healthy soon.

So all of you know that Tawnia and I are both going to be working at a brand new school in Utah. Originally school was supposed to start mid-August, but since it wasn't being built fast enough, the opening date got bumped to early September. Things were going better, so they decided on August 30th. The TA's were supposed to start on the first day of school, and then that got changed to the second week of school, but now that's been changed back to the first week of school, so the TA's can do reading assesments. But today they found out they have a problem with the plumbing .. a wrong pump or something, and they can't actually open the school without toilets .. So school might not start next week. Or it might, but everyone will go on field trips instead. Or something. Who knows. It's definately an adventure. I'm also starting my Subway job today. I know I can handle the job, as soon as I get used to it, and am trained and everything, but I'm still nervous!

No comments: