Friday, August 19, 2005

seattle

Just taking a couple of minutes to let you know we're still alive here - I survived the worst that the conference had to throw at me (that would be Wednesday), and now we're going into the big voting meeting in about 10 minutes. Adam ended up going to Olympia with the international people to tour the state capitol building today - I share a cube with a bunch of the international staff at the office (because one of my committee directors also does international), and they invited Adam to go with them. Lucky him - he's outside in the sunshine. The weather is really great today. I hope it holds for the weekend.

1 comment:

Eric said...

Hey Treen/Adam!

Good to hear you're still alive! Enjoy the Northwest and come see us some time when you can! Hey, come to Disneyland in the off-season next year and we can go with you!