Friday, August 05, 2005

I made it!

The drive was long yesterday, but I'm now in Provo. I always said that I would NEVER live in Utah .. and here I am. Crazy! Looks like it'll be fun though. We've already had guys over at our apartment, playing my DDR, and I was up until 2:30 watching a movie. I'm now taking a walk with Amy, running some errands, while Tawnia is with Mom and Dad, getting her a new car (cuz poor Hank died). I'm not sure how much she wants to tell herself, so I'll just say that it's good news in the end. I'm looking forward to the end of this month, when I'll finally be able to actually move in. Right now I'm staying with Tawnia at her apartment, living out of a suitcase, until we can move into our apartment on the 22nd, at which point I'll be able to unpack and move all my stuff from Tawnia's friend's apartment, where it's being stored (because she actually had room for it). I'll probably stay pretty busy in the meantime though .. lots of being social .. looking for a second job .. training for my TA job .. should be fun! I'm looking forward to it all.

Obviously I don't have a calling since I just moved, but I was the assistant nursery leader. We'll see what my new calling will be once I'm offically moved into this ward (the divorce should go through towards the end of this month). My favorite time of day? Anytime that I have energy, and I'm getting something done. Sometimes that's morning, sometimes afternoon. More specifically I think I like evenings these days, since it's much cooler, and it's nice to take a walk with friends. And for traveling - I was to finish seeing the US - only 15 more states to go, and I really want to go back to St Petersburg, and maybe go to a few of the countries around there. I'd like to make it to Mexico eventually, just to say that I've been there, and hopefully another continent, so then I can have that total up to three.

No comments: