Tuesday, August 16, 2005

and even more good news!

So I went to my Subway interview today, and after leaving there I decided to change my mind and take the Subway job instead of the Hollywood Video job. I'd have to start at minimum wage, but as soon as I know everything they'll bump me up to $5.60 an hour .. still less than the other job, but they'll give me as many hours as I need, as long as I don't go over 35 a week .. where Hollywood Video would only give me 15-20 hours. And I just feel better about the Subway job, so it's all good. And Annie called our landlord, and it sounds like we'll be getting the key on Thursday, and then moving in over the weekend.

2 comments:

Frank and Evelyn said...

So did they offer you the job for sure? When do you start?

Eric said...

I thought you were going to be working at Tawnia's school. What happened to that job?