Monday, August 22, 2005

Hey

Well, I feel like today is the last day of my vacation. Tomorrow is my first activity with my class, Wednesday there is a walk through of the school, Thursday I can finally start setting up my classroom (and that will be what I will be doing Thursday-Monday except Sunday) Monday evening there's an open house so the parents and students can learn the lay of the school and then next Tuesday school starts. Crazy, crazy, crazy. I feel that my life is being turned upside down.

Anyway, I need to go and get the key for my new apartment... and then finish unpacking our kitchen stuff. Our kitchen is a MESS right now. I need a little order in my life.

I'll try and write again once my classroom computer is set up, or else when we finally get the internet hooked into our apartment.
Love,
Tawnia

No comments: