Friday, August 05, 2005

My favorite time of day...

I think that my most favorite time of day is the night. It is so dark and scary and the ghosts and goblins are allowed to come out and roam the streets and cause trouble.... now that I think of it I think that I hate the night and I really like the mornings when I first wake up and my throat is scratchy and it feels like I have vertigo because I am so dizzy from lack of sleep.... ok I guess I am not too fond of mornings either. I think that I really like noon time because I am on lunch from work but because I live so far from work I can't go home and (take Wednesday for example) I woke up late because I stayed up too late the night before and so I did not have time to make lunch and I was stuck going to Subway and standing in line for half of my lunch and then going back to work and was asked to do something while I was walking through the building to go to my special lunch eating area and then when I finally got to eat there was a hair in my food... I guess I do not really like the noon hour either.... I must like evenings. That is when I come home and see my wife... nothing to complain about there.

Nathan

No comments: