Wednesday, August 03, 2005

random tidbits

We've got a few questions floating out there right now... let me see if I can get them all. Michelle and I don't currently have callings, as we've just moved, but since this ward is so small I think we'll have them soon. I just got a home teaching route today. Travel question: We've got some short term travel plans and some long term, and some "yeah right" plans. In the short term, visiting family back in Arlington, going to the beach. Long term plans include California and NYC. The kids want to go to Disneyland. The "yeah right" category has Europe, Australia, and the moon in it. Let's see now, my favorite time of day... probably the evening after the kids are asleep, like Michelle said. No, not just because the kids are asleep -- I get that when I get up to get ready for work. I like the evening because things are calming down, I take off my shoes, we read our scriptures, and finally I get to go to bed.

No comments: