Thursday, August 25, 2005

things to say

First of all, big congratulations to the new Mom and Pop. Bryan and Brooke are very excited to have a new baby cousin. Brooke asked if she could talk to him on the phone.

Also, I think my last survey question got lost in the hinterland before people noticed it, since I got several responses to the first and only two on the second (thanks Mom and Emily). So here it is again. I'd love to get some more response on this one.

I have one other website-related question for everyone. Does anyone else want music on their sites? I could add it fairly easily for you, without disturbing any of your other material, and I'll even let you decide what music you want (assuming I can find it for free, but I've got a couple of good sources) and what kind of controls you want (onscreen, links only, or ultra-interactive). Just a thought I had, and thought I'd throw it out there.

I guess that's it from me today.

No comments: