Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Good Day

Well, I have had an enjoyable day so far. I was extremely nervous about meeting my kids and their parents today, but things went well. We had an activity at a pool/park. The kids met as a class, then went swimming, ate lunch, played some games, and then went home. I had about half of my students there. It actually wasn't too bad and it made me VERY excited for the first day of school. I have great kids. Mindy is already sick of hearing about them, and I only met them this morning... she's going to have to get used to me talking about them constantly... these kids are going to be MY LIFE for the next nine months.

Anyway, the back to school nerves are still there because I'm really not prepared, but I am very excited now because I know several of my students. If you want more details you'll have to call me, or talk to Mindy because she's heard it all.

Only one more week (6 days) until school starts. I should get to set up my classroom starting on Thursday... but I'll find out more definitely tomorrow... (Yeah, it's an adventure!!)

Love,
T

No comments: