Friday, November 05, 2004

Updates to Eric's Page

Hi all!

I was so inspired by Nathan's staying up late to make changes to his section, that I did the same thing last night. I have posted two new pages in my section... check them out. I'd just like to say that I really love what everyone is doing with the website. It is really exceeding expectations. I don't really feel at all like it's "my" page anymore. I don't think I have for quite a while actually. Keep up the great work!

An update from our neck of the woods... Laurel has been working temp jobs for the last two weeks since I got laid off. I had my first interview yesterday at Pacific Life insurance. It looks like it might be a good fit. It's a Sr. Training Coordinator position, with a lot of instructional design work as well as training. We'll see if they call me back.

So Laurel is off to work the Nordstroms sale at the Brea Mall, and I've got some homework to do. Take care all! We love you!

No comments: