Sunday, November 14, 2004

To end the confusion

Thanks Mindy, I really love the way you added the sun to the trees. It looks so cute. The font you made is great, too.

I was not intending to confuse anyone with my comment about the address. Dad has been joking, ever since they put the street in, that we should change our address to 500 Park Ave. When we were talking about "corporate headquarters" I told him that he could make it the address for that. Shouldn't a fictitious corporation have a fictitious address? I think if you choose to write to that address that it will work if you put the zip+four on it because that should send it to our PO Box. Dad is going to give it a try and make sure. Sorry for the confusion.

In answering the question that didn't inspire much conversation, I can remember several presidents. When I was a child Eisenhower was the President. I remember all the "I like Ike" buttons that my dad had. The first election I remember was in 1960, when Kennedy was elected. I don't remember much of his administration, but his death made a big impact on me as it did on everyone in the country. I think my favorite President was Ronald Reagan. He put so many things in motion for the end of communism in Europe, even though they didn't all happen until Bush was in office. Of course I remember all the Presidents since then, too, but he was my favorite.

I'd better leave for church now. Have a wonderful Sabbath, everyone and post a little more often.

Love, MOM

No comments: