Saturday, November 27, 2004

Speaking of trees...

Announcing the all new Insanity Incorporated logo contest! I would love to see a submission to this from everyone. The current logo will remain on the homepage for the time being, and it will also be a candidate in the contest. All Insanity Inc logos, past present and future, and encouraged to apply. Please email your submissions to Jared or post them directly into the ftp folder called "logos". I'd like to get all the submissions in by December 20 ... and then wait to see what happens for Christmas! And while I'm asking for submissions, please get your corporate divisions to me by then as well (see the comments under my last post). Anyone who doesn't give me a name will be stuck with whatever I make up. Until I change it for you later on. Please work with me, since I do actually have a couple of projects in the works over here.

No comments: