Saturday, November 27, 2004

Happy "Chicken Garlic Pizza" Day

Hey,

Well, I guess I should report on my Thanksgiving. It wasn't very exciting. I spent the day at home watching movies, knitting, wrapping Christmas presents, and then eating my favorite chicken garlic pizza for dinner... mmmmm... Thanksgiving dinner, well I did have some stuffing that my roommate had made from a box. Anyway, somewhere in there my friend Bob stopped by and invited us to go and see "Saints and Soldiers" at the dollar theater... so I went. It was a good movie, but kind of sad. Anyway, then I went home and invited a few friends over for banana cream pie. It was good.

Then yesterday I spent the day basically the same, only I went and saw "The Incredibles." It was a great movie, and Violet is my favorite. I also did some laundry yesterday (yippee). Today is pretty much the same as the rest of the weekend (can you understand why I'm actually looking forward to Monday when I go back to work?!) Only I get to drive to SLC to pick up Annie from the airport, hooray! Only problem is that it decided to snow finally... though it's not sticking yet, it's at least staying steady for a lot longer then it has before, and it's supposed to continue through tomorrow.

Anyway, Happy Chicken Garlic Pizza Day everyone! What? You had turkey? How boring!

-Tawnia

No comments: