Friday, November 19, 2004

My Favorite Desserts

In answer to Mom's latest question, my favorite dessert is chocolate cream pie. It's creamy, it's got chocolate, and it can be really rich and sweet. Yummy! I haven't had any chocolate cream pie in over a week. (We went out for dessert after Institute last week.) My favorite kind of ice cream is peppermint (with chocolate mint and rocky road in second and third), my favorite cake is devil's food, and my favorite cookies are chocolate chip peanut butter. And my favorite candy bar is Twix -- Snickers comes in second. My favorite soda is A&W root beer. And my favorite kind of pie (after chocolate cream of course) is Mom's pumpkin pie (everything else tastes a bit bland compared to hers) and apple pie (hot with a scoop of ice cream on top).

I hope that answers the question.

Emily

No comments: