Wednesday, November 17, 2004

No troubles here!

I'm having no problem getting onto the family site, or in the background ftp stuff. If people are still having problems and what to update (Trina), then I could do it for you (as long as you email me all the stuff and tell me how you want it). It'd be nice if it would work for you, especially so you could learn how to do it yourself, but *shrugs* no idea! Maybe it's something locally.

And the good news is .... I am legal again! Well, I never wasn't, but my visitor status finally came in the mail today, after being a month late. It means I can legally stay in the country for another year while my residency paperwork is processed. This is good. If I hadn't gotten this, I would have had to leave the country and start all my paperwork over again. Horray for the mail!

No comments: