Monday, November 29, 2004

Random Thoughts

Hi kids,
First I want to apologize for not posting for a while. I've been trying to figure out what I want my page to look like. I have some ideas for changes and I've been working on them but it all takes time.

I was going to ask you what you are especially thankful for, before Thanksgiving Day, but that didn't happen. Somehow I got busy with other things but some of you posted your lists of blessing anyway. I have so much to be thankful for and even though the day we celebrate giving thanks is past I want to let you know what some of those things are. There are, of course the obvious things that I sometimes take for granted, meaning Frank and each of you, the gospel and the Savior and so many other things. I am thankful for the beautiful world we live in and my home and all my friends. I'm thankful I have food and clothes and I'm thankful we have this wonderful communication system that helps our family stay in touch. I'm sure I've left out many very important things and I could go on for pages and pages but I don't think you want me to do that.

I have a Christmas question or two for you. First: Describe getting a Christmas tree with your family as a child, how was it decorated, when did you put it up?
I'll ask the other one after you've had a chance to respond to this one. No, I don't think the answer is the same for all of you because we haven't always done everything the same and there is quite an age difference and everyone has a different point of view and different memories.

No comments: